Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Cover letter signed by all authors which mentions:
- Declaration of originality. Authors must provide references to similar contributions which have already been published, or which are currently under consideration by another journal, including published tables, illustrations or abstracts. Original work simultaneously presented to other journals will not be accepted.
- Ownership and assignment of rights. Authors will grant non-exclusive exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work to SIPS, as publisher of the journal.
- Also, authors will grant exploitation rights of the published material, even though they are authorized to freely distribute the published version (self-archiving) on open access institutional or thematic repositories.
- The file is sent in .doc, .docx or .rtf format, and information about authors has been removed.
- Title, abstract (max. 300 words) and keywords are in Spanish, Portuguese and English and follow the elaboration guidelines.
- The text uses 1,5 spaced and 3 cm margins, Times New Roman font, 12-point type size. The text does not take breaks or page breaks. All illustrations, figures and tables are included in an independent file, and properly referenced in the text.
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements stated in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, all references to authors in the text have been removed, including metadata in the document properties.
- Once the paper gets accepted, the authors will submit a translated version to the Secretariat: into Spanish or Portuguese (if the original is in English); or into English (if the original is in Spanish or Portuguese).
- Authors have completed a short bio statement (5-8 lines) in the platform
- Authors declare that they have actively contributed to the paper. There is not incomplete or undeserved authorship, nor authorship conflict
- Authors declare that data presented in the paper are not false or manipulated.
Copyright and right to archive
The published version of the articles can be self-archived by their authors in open access institutional and thematic repositories. However, Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria must authorize partial or global reutilisation on new papers or publications.
Published papers must be cited including the title of the journal Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria, issue, pages and year of publication
Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria does not accept any material that has been previously published in other documents or publications. Authors are responsible for obtaining the required permissions for partial or global reproduction any material from other publications, and to correctly quote its origin.
Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria is obliged to detect and report fraudulent practices.
Only those who have intellectually contribute to the development of the paper must appear as authors.
The journal expects authors to declare any commercial partnership that might entail a conflict of interest with respect to the submitted article.
Authors must mention in the article, preferably in the “methodology” section, that the procedures used during the samplings and controls have been made after getting informed consent.
The journal will not use any received contribution in a way other than the goals described in these guidelines.
© Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria. Papers published in both the printed and online versions of this Journal are property of Pedagogia Social. Revista Interuniversitaria, being required to cite the source in any partial or total reproduction.
Unless otherwise stated, all content of this electronic journal is distributed under "Creative Commons Attribution-Non commercial 3.0 Spain" (CC-by-nc) license for use and distribution. The informative version and the legal text of this license is available here. This has to be expressly stated in this way when necessary.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 from Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data, we wish to inform you that personal information provided to the journals to which FECYT provides access is included in a file belonging to the journal “Pedagogía Social. Revista Interuniversitaria”. It is possible to check each journal’s purpose in the section “about/contact”.
We also inform you that FECYT acts as data processor for each of the files owned by the journals. Thereof, FECYT facilitates the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, according to the terms described in Spanish Law on the Protection of Personal Data, by contacting the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology headquarters located at C/ Pintor Velázquez nº 5 - Edificio Museo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología, 28100 Alcobendas (Madrid).