Lista de comprobación para la preparación de envíosComo parte del proceso de envío, los autores/as están obligados a comprobar que su envío cumpla todos los elementos que se muestran a continuación. Se devolverán a los autores/as aquellos envíos que no cumplan estas directrices.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Editor's Comments).
- The shipping file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- The text is single spaced; 11 points of font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all the illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of the text, instead of at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and biliographic requirements summarized in the Author's Guidelines, which appear in About the journal.
- If submitted to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring an anonymous evaluation should be followed.
Aviso de derechos de autor/a
The "Revista Interuniversitaria de Formación del Profesorado (RIFOP)", with ISSN print 0213-8646 and ISSN electronic 2530-3791), adheres to the copyright notices proposed by Creative Commons
Papers published in the journal are subject to the following terms:
1. The Asociación Universitaria de Formación del Profesorado (AUFOP) is the editor of the RIFOP and holds the copyright of the papers published therein. The reuse of these is allowed under the license for use as indicated under point 2.
© Asociación Universitaria de Formación del Profesorado (AUFOP)
2. The papers are published in electronic version under the license CreativeCommons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 3.0 España (texto legal). Papers can be copied, used, disseminated, transmitted and publicly exhibited provided that: i) the authorship and original publication source are cited (journal, editors and URL of the paper); ii) they are nit used for commercial gain; iii) the existence and specifications of the license for use are mentioned.
3. Auto-archiving conditions. Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate electronic pre-print versions (versions prior to peer review) and/or post-print (versions reviwed and accepted for publication) of their papers prior to their publication, since this favors prompt circulation and dissemination and supposes a possible increase in cites and scope within the academic community.
The names and email addresses incorporated into this journal will be used solely for the declared purposes of the journal and will not be available for any other purposes or to third parties.
Declaración de privacidad
The person responsible for the processing of personal data provided for the journals to which FECYT gives access is the "Revista Interuniversitaria de Formación del Profesorado" by going to the address indicated in "about / contact".
Likewise, you are informed that FECYT acts as the Treatment Manager of each of the files owned by the different journals. Therefore, the FECYT, facilitates the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability of data, opposition and no longer being subject to automated individual decisions, including the preparation of profiles going to the FECYT headquarters, located at C / Pintor Murillo 15, 28100 Alcobendas (Madrid, ES), or by requesting it by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the accreditation of your identity.