Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published or sent for consideration to any other publication.
- The main document is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Manuscript is double-spaced with ample margins on all sides, and with numbered pages, following the ICMJE Uniform Requirements. The tables are included in the main document after the references.
- Title Page. The first page should contain the full title, a brief running title (not to exceed 40 characters), full name of author(s), institutional affiliation of author(s), and name, mailing address, fax and e-mail of the author to whom all correspondence should be directed.
- The summary should be organised with the following subheadings: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions and should not exceed 250 words.
- Three to ten key words or brief phases.
- The references should follow the norms of ICMJE (see the instructions to authors in our web site www.jiaci.org), but including all the authors (et al is not sufficient).
- Figures are in a different document (tif), and their legends in a separate page in the manuscript, after the references.
- References are numbered consecutively throughout the text and enclosed in square brackets placed before punctuation.
- JIACI requires all authors to declare any conflicts of interest that may be inherent in their submission.
Copyright NoticeThe journal, as well as the individual contributions to it, are protected under international copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or trasmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, digital, mechanical, photocopying, microfilming or otherwise, without prior written permission from the publisher. All rights, including translation rights, are reserved.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 from Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data, we wish to inform you that personal information provided to the journals to which FECYT provides access is included in a file belonging to the journal “Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunology”. It is possible to check each journal’s purpose in the section “about/contact”.